We want to ensure that your visit is a pleasant and safe experience for you and your family and friends.
So for this purpose we would ask you to read the rules of PlayZone and sign the consent form at reception.
- PlayZone accept no liability for Supervision of children, loss, damage or injury to persons or property in the Centre (this does not affect your statutory rights).
- Our staff are here to supervise each play area, and to ensure safe play at all times. Your child’s co-operation is very important.
- Children must only play in their designated age group areas.
- Socks must be worn at all times – also no jewellery or sharp objects allowed.
- Children are not allowed to chew gum or eat sweets in the play area.
- Adults are not permitted to use the play frame.
- No pushing, hitting, or bad language allowed.
- Accompanying Parent/Guardian must remain on the premises.
- If your child has a medical condition, please inform us before entry.
- Only food and drink bought on the premises may be consumed.